Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bye bye Dan

I made it to Montreal and to my sister's place in one piece last night for a few days of couch surfing. Nat and Matt have a really cute apartment in the Old Port neighbourhood. The cobblestones and narrow streets remind me of Paris.

I woke up at 9 AM this morning to see Dan off to New Brunswick for his training. Definitely a bit sad for me but I'm sure the next month will fly by until we meet up again in Istanbul.

Apart from that, I've been nursing my flu with lots of sleep. I got a memo from the Canadian embassy in Jordan today warning me that if Canadians with flu-like symptoms are quarantined at the border, the embassy has limited power to intervene. I still have a couple of days to sleep it off... and Natasha's been awesome at feeding me. I'm already starting to feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment